Publications noted by a * are available in other languages here.
- Ecological Impact Assessment Guidelines for the UK are available for download at www.ieem.org.uk/ecia/index.html
- Environment Agency (England and Wales) SEA Good Practice Guidelines. Web-based guidelines for SEA practitioners promoting good practice. The Agency welcomes feedback on the guidelines as they seek to update and improve them as experience and understanding of SEA grows. Contact email@example.com.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment in South Africa, Pretoria: Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism. CSIR (2000). (Link to CSIR)
- UNEP Reference Manual: Integrated Policymaking for Sustainable Development is available at http://www.unep.ch/etb/
- UNEP Guidance Manual: Integrated Assessment: Mainstreaming Sustainability into Policymaking is available at http://www.unep.ch/etb
- International Study of the Effectiveness of Environmental Assessment - Final Report: IAIA is pleased to make available, at no cost, the final report on "Environmental assessment in a changing world : evaluating practice to improve performance" prepared by Barry Sadler. The two year international EA effectiveness study, commissioned by the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency and IAIA and taken forward by an international consortium of countries and international agencies, remains a landmark review of the field and it still remains a relevant statement of good practices.
- A Tool Kit for Effective EIA Practice: This component of the Effectiveness Study (see above) discusses 22 types of methods within the Environmental Impact Assessment process, and presents overall thoughts on the appropriate use of such methods.
- Boletim (PDF, 6 pages | 1.3MB) Novembro 2011 NÚMERO 3