Submission deadline was 31 January 2012
- August 2011 Session proposal submission opens
- 31 August 2011 Deadline for session proposals and requests for special meetings
- 10 September 2011 Session organizers notified of acceptance status
- 2 December 2012 Preliminary program posted; paper and poster abstract submission opens
- 31 January 2012 Deadline for submission of paper and poster abstracts
- 29 February 2012 Authors notified of paper or poster acceptance status
- 15 March 2012 Registration and payment deadline for presenters and all individuals to be listed in the final program and proceedings
- 8 April 2012 Deadline for draft papers
- 30 April 2012 Paper reviews completed
- 31 July 2012 Deadline for revised papers
- 31 August 2012 Deadline for final, formatted papers submitted to HQ for posting in online proceedings
Conference submissions take place in three phases.
- Session proposals. In July and August, session proposals are invited. Accepted sessions are listed in the preliminary program in October.
- Paper and poster abstract submissions. From October to January, papers and posters are invited on the topics and sessions listed in the preliminary program. Accepted papers and posters with the primary author registered by 29 February are listed in the final program.
- Papers for online proceedings. From February through 31 March, paper and poster presenters are invited to prepare 5-page papers to be included in a review process for online proceedings. To be published online, the paper or poster abstract must have been accepted by the program committee, and the presenting author must be registered by 29 February. Instructions for paper preparation and submission are provided to authors upon both submission and acceptance of a paper or poster abstract.
HOW TO SEND A SESSION PROPOSAL OR PAPER/POSTER ABSTRACT
Follow the steps at www.iaia.org > IAIA12 > Submissions.
English is the primary language used at IAIA conferences. Unless otherwise noted in the preliminary or final program, sessions will be held in English.
ACCEPTANCE AND REGISTRATION
Session organizers and authors will receive an immediate confirmation of successful online submission.
The Program Committee will notify session organizers of acceptance status for sessions between 1 September and 10 September.
Session chairs will notify authors of papers or posters of acceptance status by 29 February.
All session chairs and presenting authors or speakers listed in the final program are required to submit a registration form, with full conference fees paid, by 28 February 2012. Please submit an abstract only if you will have funding to cover your travel and registration; individuals not able to comply with the registration requirement and deadlines will not be included in the program and proceedings.
REMEMBER: Early registration will also save you money! IAIA does not have funds available to pay registration and travel expenses for program participants.