As an IAIA Corporate Member, you will be among leaders in the field of impact assessment (IA) representing many areas of expertise and interests. You will have access to the latest in IA news and learning through IAIA's newsletter, Web site and peer-reviewed journal.
Why become an IAIA Corporate Member?
- Establish your organization as a leader in social and environmental responsibility.
- Connect with potential customers through IAIA's network, and its 700+ participants at IAIA's annual conferences.
- Stay current in the latest international news and developments in IA, and receive the IAPA journal – the widely acclaimed international journal of IAIA.
- Demonstrate your company's commitment to IA and be recognized through IAIA members and affiliates.
- Learn how IA as practiced around the globe can benefit you in the work you do and how you can contribute to improved global IA practices.
- Access outstanding training available on IA techniques at both the IAIA annual conferences and through customized in-house opportunities.
- Raise the profile of your company's IA activities.
- Show your company's leadership in applying IA.
Corporate membership gives you similar benefits to an individual membership, plus additional benefits, including savings and increased exposure for your organization. Choose from two corporate membership levels:
A more detailed comparison of benefits for each corporate membership category can be found in our Corporate Membership flyer.
IAIA Corporate Membership is available for:
- Government Ministries
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Public Agencies
- Donor Banks