2024 IAIA AWARDS
IAIA Awards are given annually in the following categories. Nominations for the 2024 Awards are invited through 15 September 2023. View previous award winners below.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION | EXTENDED THROUGH 15 SEPTEMBER!
- Global Award Presented to a leading individual or institution that has made a substantial contribution to impact assessment practice, management, or policy at a global scale.
- Corporate Initiative Award Presented to a private or public sector company for a specific activity or project that has made a notable contribution to responsible development practice through the application of impact assessment.
- Individual Award Acknowledges personal contributions to the discipline of impact assessment and recognizes major achievement and advancement in the theory and/or practice over a period of time at an international level.
- Institutional Award Presented to a national or international organization for outstanding contribution to impact assessment, such as a significant contribution to the practice of impact assessment, setting regulatory standards, or other environment-related activity deserving recognition.
- Lifetime Achievement Award Previously known as the Rose-Hulman Award. Awarded to a past or present member of IAIA for major contribution to the field of impact assessment over a sustained period. [Note that this is the only award for which IAIA membership is required.]
- Regional Award Awarded to a person or organization that has made a substantial contribution to the field of impact assessment and/or has taken a leadership role in promoting best practice in impact assessment within the general world region of the location of the conference for the year.
- Youth Award Acknowledges a distinguished young IAIA member under the age of 35 with outstanding achievements in the impact assessment field. [Recipient must be an IAIA member.]